[jos64] Re: lpr tools

  • From: richard balkins <wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 00:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

> > i'm doing the punk rock bitch script, i think it'll work but i want to=
> >  choose a body part on each page and i dont know how todo that
Wildstar wrote:

Wow!

Anathema, this is a online "maillist". News about the JOS operating system is
sent across to everyone subscribed. All replies to a message sent are sent to
everyone. That means anyone replying to the MAILLIST not just directly replying
to Jolse or anyone else, is sent all over the mail list to everone who is
subscribed.

If you want to send a message to Jolse just "Compose" a private E-Mail to him.

Hope he understands. I really don't know what Anathema's message suppose to
mean.

=====