[jos64] Re: Welcome to the ne

  • From: Professor Dredd <profdredd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:35:03 -0700 (PDT)

What information do you need to construct the driver?
Perhaps I might be able to help. I do have a RAMLink
and the manual is pretty detailed. I'm not a great
coder, but I code anyway. Also I don't know the '816
as well as I do the 6502.

--- Jolse Maginnis <jmaginni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

=====
Get a FREE 6Mb webmail box from go6502! - http://www.geocities.com/profdredd