[jos64] Re: PPP question

  • From: MagerValp <MagerValp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:31:36 +0200

DR> I'm doing some experiments, trying to connect my 128 to my Win2k
DR> box with a PPP connection over a null modem. So far, I am able to
DR> do this using JOS, but not with The Wave.

Would you mind sharing the details on how you set up the Win2K box to
accept incoming PPP from JOS? I'm a UNIX man myself and I'm having a
really hard time trying to help a friend with a Windows box. Those
damn networking wizards drive me nuts -- I much prefer man pages and
HOWTOs.

--=20

  _|___|_   +   .  +     .     +         .   .  Per Olofsson, konstn=E4=
    o-o    .      .     .   o         +          MagerValp@xxxxxxxxxxx
     -       +            +    .     http://www.cling.gu.se/~cl3polof/