[jos64] Re: Magazine.

  • From: Ramlink666@xxxxxxx
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:57:13 EST

wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< To: Greg/DAC & Retro Computing Magazine

 If its OK with Retro Computing, that I could rewrite the
 magazine for HTML view.Of course thats the .PDF files and send it back to
them
 for setting up unless they wish to make a HTML version. They should note that
 all pics should be linked. For support of Text Browser users. If its written
in
 HTML. All text can be put into a text file. There should be a version
available
 for DL that is in text. The HTML host file (which would gather the text and
 view it.) Or some kind of solution that would work with older systems that
 don't have Adobe Acrobat. A printed version of the .pdf file should be
 available and if its not too big. I can print it out. (Too many pages).

 I understand everything, Greg/DAC
 (Adobe Acrobat reads .pdf files and is available on Windows,Mac and I think
 Linux and "maybe" Amiga)

 Good luck on everything Retro Computing Magazine.
 (Possibility of porting .pdf is possible). Some ways
 are more a manual task. I think a paperback copy of the 3 .pdf files
 would solve the problem of file format incompatibility.   >>

To save my time, I would much appreciate it if you could rewrite the sample
issues as web pages. Rather than sending you the .pdf files, I could
therefore just send you the text files and .gifs or .tifs. Until I am certian
of going into business properly, I could not pay for this, but I hope that
there would be something I could give in return.

Again, all comments are welcome, and thank you.

Shaun - retrocomtoday@xxxxxxx