[jos64] Re: Magazine.

  • From: Wildstar <wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:11:50 -0800 (PST)

To: Retro Computing Magaine / ramlink666@xxxxxxx
From: Wildstar*

Try having the format also in text-browser (Lynx) friendly
HTML. If can be the text source would be in ASCII and pics be
in JPG and a HTML file that would bring up the text and the pictures/ images be
available in JPG. (Perfered sizes of 320 x 200 or sizes that fit most systems)
and all files be put inside a .zip for DLoad. purpose.

If the text is rewritten in ASCII (use standard 127 characters). And C= users
just need to do a char-set conversion. (Already available). Staying within 320
x 200 and/or 150 x 150 pixels would make it easy for viewing on old systems.

If you need help on this process. Maybe I can help on the process or if anyone
here knows what I am saying and could do this. The text would have to be in
ASCII. (We C= users have ASC2PET converters and JuddPEG viewers). JOS would do.