[jos64] Re: Magazine.

  • From: Wildstar <wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:55:22 -0800 (PST)

To: Greg/DAC & Retro Computing Magazine

If its OK with Retro Computing, that I could rewrite the
magazine for HTML view.Of course thats the .PDF files and send it back to them
for setting up unless they wish to make a HTML version. They should note that
all pics should be linked. For support of Text Browser users. If its written in
HTML. All text can be put into a text file. There should be a version available
for DL that is in text. The HTML host file (which would gather the text and
view it.) Or some kind of solution that would work with older systems that
don't have Adobe Acrobat. A printed version of the .pdf file should be
available and if its not too big. I can print it out. (Too many pages).

I understand everything, Greg/DAC
(Adobe Acrobat reads .pdf files and is available on Windows,Mac and I think
Linux and "maybe" Amiga)

Good luck on everything Retro Computing Magazine.
(Possibility of porting .pdf is possible). Some ways
are more a manual task. I think a paperback copy of the 3 .pdf files
would solve the problem of file format incompatibility.

Wildstar*