[jos64] Re: Magazine.

  • From: Wildstar <wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:14:15 -0800 (PST)

--- Ramlink666@xxxxxxx wrote:

> To save my time, I would much appreciate it if you could rewrite the sample
> issues as web pages. Rather than sending you the .pdf files, I could
> therefore just send you the text files and .gifs or .tifs. Until I am certian

> of going into business properly, I could not pay for this, but I hope that
> there would be something I could give in return.
>
> Again, all comments are welcome, and thank you.
>
> Shaun - retrocomtoday@xxxxxxx
OK,put the files together into a zip file(not .tar.gzip just plain .zip-Please)
I'll work on it in my free time and send it back to your e-mail addy directly.
- retrocomtoday@xxxxxxx <---Correct ?

All you have to do is send it to my email addy below:

wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx
Keep in mind that I have only 6 MB space. ( 4-MBytes free ) No file should be
larger then 1 MB. (Just refering to images-they could get large)