[jos64] Latest binaries

  • From: Jolse Maginnis <jmaginni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:21:22 +1100

Hi Pplz,

Haven't posted any news on here lately, but there's been plenty of work
on Jos and quite a lot of testing.

Anyway the latest binaries and source are on the site, there's been
tonnes of changes since I last posted on here..

* New binary format (Allows for programs with more than 64k of code)
* New assembler & linker (runs under Jos too!)
* Bugfixes and improvements to tcpip and ppp.
* Drivers for almost all drives - (Read
http://jos.sweetcherrie.com/bin.html for more details)
* poff command for disconnecting a ppp link
* netstat command for displaying tcpip information
* Bugfixes to jpeg renderer (You can also specify
brightness/contrast/gamma with -b,-c,-g the default value is 128)
* New faster memory allocator
* The modem baud rate is no longer fixed to 38400

Plus many other things I can't remember..

Anyway check it out, and tell me if something doesn't seem to be working
so I can fix it ASAP..

Jolse