[jos64] I've readded DICT to my website

  • From: Greg/DAC <billnacu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HomeStead Commodore Mail List <homestead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:54:47 -0500 (EST)

  OK. After having a few bad uploads, I've finally got a functional copy
of the dictionary.com lookup utility For JOS on my website.

 As Colin, and Mihai, and Watson can attest to, This is a pretty cool
little program that shows off some Internet Integration features of JOS,
and is usefull too!

  You download dict from my website, www.king.igs.net/~billnacu/jos.html
And save it in the /jos directory.  Then in JOS just type dict followed by
anyword you want to lookup, and then follow up with |more.  The program
will take your word and send it to dictionary.com which looks up
definitions for the word in serveral highquality, always upto date
dictionaries, and out on your commodores screen pops An 80 column formated
display of what it has available.

                                 Greg\DAC

-
Jos Homepage - http://www.jolz64.cjb.net/