[jos64] Bits and pieces

  • From: Jolse Maginnis <jmaginni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:32:15 +1100

Hiyas,

It turns out that my ISP decided to change their DNS server's IP
addresses, which in turn has stranded Jos users because their DNS no
longer worked. So now the PPP will try and negotiate with your ISP and
ask for it's DNS servers. If not the default server should work now.

Also the default naming scheme has changed (thanks to Nate for the
idea), so that you can tell what each drive is from it's name. e.g.
/1541.0 /hd0 /rl0 etc..

In other news, I've finally got round to writing an ISO9660 filesystem
driver, so Jos will be capable of reading CDROM's with IDE64 and CMDHD
soon.

If you've got any problems or bug reports, email me.
Have fun!
Jolse