[joey] Re: joey Digest V1 #3

  • From: Hal.S.Hudler@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: joey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:02:48 -0400

If it helps, I'm getting the 501 from the serverJSM in =
handleIncomingPacket

Thanks,
Hal S. Hudler
Systems Architect
Work 804-864-6714
Cell 804-833-9293

Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 3:00 AM
To: joey digest users
Subject: joey Digest V1 #3

joey Digest     Sun, 20 Jul 2003        Volume: 01  Issue: 003

In This Issue:
                [joey] RE : JUD

From: "es9" <es9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [joey] RE : JUD
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:26:50 +0200

Well... If you ask about the internal JUD of Joey v023, I can help =
you.=3D20

The internal JUD works fine, I use it since 2 month, but there is no
dedicated configuration screen yet. So you have to use the Component
configuration screen, and a little trick.=3D20

In the configuration screen, go to the Component tab.
Type the value of the new component, like
        Name: LocalJUD
        JID : jud.myhost.net
        Port: 1 (trick to specify 'internal jud')
        Secret:
        Service Type: JUD
        Generate the agents and browse entry, should be ok
        Add the service with the Add button, and continue configuration.

Now the jud should be running and be ready to answer request from =3D
clients.
With Rhymbox, you have to add a contact, seach for someone in =3D
'LocalJUD',
type a part of the name (a space works and mean everybody). With others
clients, you may have to use the Jabber Browser and navigate to the
LocalJUD.

es9=3D20
=3D09
        =3D20