[jimkitchenchat] Warning of a New Scam Against Men

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 06:51:44 -0400

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall, parking
lots,
etc.
But this is the first warning I have seen for men, and I wanted to pass it on in
case you haven't heard about it.
A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot,
Costco,
or even Wal-Mart.
Last month I became a victim of a clever scam while shopping. Simply going to
get
supplies turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.
Here's how the scam works:
Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come up to your vehicle as you are
putting
away your purchases. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and
Windex,
with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible
not to look).
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a
ride
to McDonald's.
You agree and they climb in the vehicle.
On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over
you,
while The other one steals your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th,
& 29th.
Also July 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 27th, and very likely
again
this upcoming weekend.
Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99
at
the dollar store and bought them out in three of their stores.
Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just
running
back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, Etc.
So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be
on
the lookout for this scam.
(The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)
    Jim

My wife wouldn't know I was missing unless my picture was on the side of a bon
bon box.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920