[jimkitchenchat] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 09:51:23 -0500

Hi Diwakar,

It is not looking good for the Tigers.  They lost again and again the score was
2 0.  Pretty weird that the Giants have beaten them and kept them from scoring
any runs.  Only twice during the 162 regular season did they not score any
runs.  And now that is twice in the World Series.  So the Tigers are down 3
games to zero.  That's not good in a best of seven game series.

My 1968 Mustang had an automatic transmission.  And it was not a big engine
muscle car.  It had the smallest engine that they came with.  It was a 6
cylinder 200 cubic inch engine.  It also had power steering.  To me it was more
of a sports car not a muscle car.  It handled very nicely.  I also had a Ford
Falcon and a Ford Comet.  All three of the cars had the 200 cubic inch engine.

BFN

    Jim

FORD = First On Race Day

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx