[jimkitchenchat] Re: Thanks!

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 05:52:18 -0400

Hi Diwakar,

May I ask, did you just eat a bunch of sandwiches over and over.  Every one
else is getting a score of just over 82 thousand.

And yes, my favorite car that I ever had was a 1968 Mustang.  However my 68
Mustang just had a small engine in it.  That sound clip was of a much faster
Mustang then mine was.  My Mustang had a 6 cylinder 200 cubic inch engine.
That sounds like at least a 289 8 cylinder Mustang.

In my Mach 1 tts game you can drive a Chevy, Dodge, BMW, Volkswagon etc.  You
know file name wincart2.exe.  The wincart2.exe file can be found on my free
windows sapi5 text to speech games page.  And you know the game supports  a
steering wheel.  My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.  You know besides
the steering wheel there are gas and brake peddles, gear shift knob etc.

But truthfully I will be working on Dungeon Master for some time.  I plan to
add lots more locations.  And people asked me to add soda pop, so I have just
added, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Coke, Sprite, Doctor Pepper, Seven Up, Orange
Crush, RC Cola, Mister Pibb, Moxie, Strawberry patch, Hillbilly Juice, Tubs,
Jolt, Faygo Red Pop, Fresca, Hire's Root Beer, Verner's Ginger ale, Yoo-Hoo and
Red Bull.  You know, to go with the sandwiches.

BFN

    Jim

I tried snorting Coke once but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA