[jimkitchenchat] Re: Puppy 1

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "george bybee" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 04:26:05 -0400

Hi George,

I'm sorry, but the space bar seems to work fine for me at all times.  I just
tried it and it did anyway.  But to tell you the truth, I usually use the right
control key.  That is I leave my left hand on the left control key to fire and
move my right hand to the right control key.  But most of the time, I only use
the right control key to first locate the enemy, then I listen to the wind
sound and the enemy plane the rest of the way until I shoot him down.

Yes, I debated about whether I should have a separate record for each
difficulty level.  I probably should have done it that way.

BTW This weekend I got Awesome Homer level 6 finished.  Now to start work on
creating level 7.  Then just all of the documentation etc.

Now just to show off. <grin>

Puppy1 record file By Jim Kitchen Record number of enemy planes shot down 79 for a total score of 1,967,715 points.
on 05-30-2011
By Jim

And I thought that I just might get to 2,000,000 points.

BFN

    Jim

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the
target.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920