[jimkitchenchat] O! Sorry

  • From: diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:58:52 -0600

d/sHigh Jim,
Sorry. It was 82050. Just misred the log file: I checked it now. Please forgive me. Just one think Jim: We have the six car engine sounds. Number by Number, can you tell me the car assosiated with that particular sound? And, I have noticed that you tend to prefer manual transmission over automatic. I used to think that most people in the states drive automatic cars. Even I love manual cars. It seams a waist to let the engine do the shifting for you. And one more good news: Me and Kartik both have become the head boys of our school! We both are in the Twelth grade in the same school. So, we both are one of the top students. And Jim, might I ask, what do you do apart from inventing such wonderful games? I mean, all the daily work stuf.
BFN.
Diwakar.