[jimkitchenchat] Re: My return

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mohsin Ali" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 06:42:36 -0400

Hi Mohsin,

Yeah, like I told Diwakar, I wish that I could make everyone happy and get
Dungeon Master version 1 out soon.  But it all does take time.  I have already
found and edited 10 new sound files, got the elevator working, added another
elevator lobby and am working on the first dungeon room with a woman.  And that
is on top of adding soda pop and fixing the errors that people found in beta
version 1.  I am working as much as I can on it though.

BTW This weeks NASCAR race is at Talladega and you know they have three main
divisions, the cup, the nationwide and the truck series.  Yesterday I was
watching the truck series race and a young blind kid sang the national anthem.
It was pretty cool.

BFN

    Jim

confucious say: woman who spend much time on bedspring, may get offspring.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA