[jimkitchenchat] Re: It is suo cool.....

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 08:14:15 +1300

hmmm if not another version can you previde a chart of what everything is with the us system to the metric system comparason.

I feel that this would be of advantage to some newer players to the software.
Surely one little chart is not going to be to much <grin>
At 04:25 a.m. 8/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

I hate to say this, but even if I did do another version of trucker, metric would not be something that I would change in it. Here in the United States we have always used gallons, miles etc. And since the game is in the United States, that is driving across the United States on United States roads etc, it would remain gallons, miles, miles per hour etc.

Sorry about that.

BFN

    Jim

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA