[jimkitchenchat] Re: Hi jim

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:27:54 -0400

Hi Diwakar,

Cool, I'm glad that you like the changes to Life etc.  Thanks for saying so.

I think that I have fixed a couple of bugs in Strip War and hope to put a new
version up soon.  Just still testing it a bit.

There is a bug in Press Your Luck that I have to look at.

And last night I was informed about a bug in Yahtzee.  It is one of the worst
cheats in one of my games that I have ever heard of.  So I want to look at and
fix that.

Truthfully, I have not come up with any new rooms for Dungeon Master yet.  Hope
to though.

Just working on fixing some bugs and adding full log files to some games like
football etc.

Now if you have any ideas for rooms in Dungeon Master, I would like to hear
about them, and possibly add the them to the game.

Have a good one.

BFN

    Jim

If it ain't broke, I could probably fix it.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA