[jimkitchenchat] Re: Hay!

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:46:35 -0500

OH cool. Well i know your arcade games are not easily won perfectly, there's always room for improvement in your scores and stats. At least in the ones I have. I hope development goes well, and I am looking forward to the release!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>