[jimkitchenchat] Re: Hay!

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 06:48:10 -0500

Whoa! I like it. Will it have difficulty levels? I think it should. But even if it doesn't, at least something to keep making it harder to keep coming back for more, you know, kind of like most old Atari games do. They just keep getting harder and harder until you die.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>