[jimkitchenchat] Re: Happy new year to everyone on the list!

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 05:40:36 -0500

Hi Diwakar,

Thank you very much, and a very happy New Year to you as well.

Cool, I'm glad that you like the new version of monopoly.  Thank you for saying
so.  Phil Vlasak from PCS games sent me most of the sound files for the tokens.
 They had a dos version of monopoly and had the sounds like that for the tokens.

Looks like I forgot to do a final check of the gender thing in Dungeon Master.
I know that I had it working at one point.  But it is not working now.  But
really all it did was that you would have a fake strap on penis instead of a
real one.  The game was written to be sort of like the old Leisure Suit Larry
game but more x rated.  So the main character is a man.  One lady asked to be
able to play as a lady, so I did ad the gender thing.  Not sure why it is not
working in the current release.

Diwakar I am sorry, but I never tell anyone what new game I might be working
on.  At least not until it is almost ready for release.  And it also is not a
good thing to say that a game will be out on a certain date.  Things can just
happen to ruin ones plans.

BFN

    Jim

confucious say: man who keep feet firmly planted on ground, have trouble
putting on pants.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920