[jimkitchenchat] Hap, Hap, Happy Birthday

  • From: diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:24:35 -0600

d/sA very happy birthday to you Jim! Dam my internet connection, or else I would have sent this yesterday. Anyways a cupple of lines for you:
He stood forth
With an orb of ligt
And light the way and with his might
Braught laughter, racing, drugs, aircrafts and so much more,
For those who want to figt,
The dark within them.
I feel that he is my best friend or near kim,
For he is the one and only Jim! May the light of the divine shine upon your path, and many wonderful things befall you. And may you never suffer the plagues of age, but blume like a flower and spring, and hold the orb of light.
Your great friend,
Diwaka.