[jimkitchenchat] Re: Dungeon Master and baseball

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 07:29:38 -0400

Hi Diwakar,

I hope that you are feeling better today.

I'm sorry, but I do not know when your children's day carnivle is, but that
sounds great that you met a girl that is going to hang out with you on that day.

I'm not a big fan of an echo, but I will see what I can come up with.

Yes Marcie Brown was the wonderful lady that I got to spend five and a half
years with.  All of the names of the players in my baseball game are friends
now or from a long time ago and past girlfriends or women that I had crushes
on.  Well except for a few of the pitchers.  Some of those are just made up
names.

I live near Cleveland Ohio so am a fan of the Cleveland Browns football team.
I listen to the games on the radio station WMMS.  When one listens to football
games on the TV the announcers do not describe the action of the game very
well.  They often talk about the players, what they have done or other things
not related to the game.  So that is why I have the silly comments in my
football game.  You know just to mock the TV announcers.

BFN

    Jim

You're only as young as the women you feel.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA