[jimkitchenchat] Re: Dungeon Master

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:12:10 +1300

hmmm I just used the bathroom in the bedroom.
I must say you would wee as well when you drank something but I'd expect you to actually need to do other things after you ate a sandwidtch.
Also suppose the liver sandwitches were offf.
Then you would chunder in a bathroom or anywahere.
and if you got to full.
Also if you run out of energy or need more your stomach sould rumble.
I know we don't need it but it would really rock.
Some of those sandwitches would be quite potent pastrame liver, etc so I'd expect you to fart some.
Same with drinks if they are fizzy you would burp loads.
In fact wander if you could set it it that if you drank more than one drink at the same time your burp could get longer and longer to say you drank oh abut 10 then you could probaly explode, the game would ofcause end, but if you did things in betwene drinks who knows.

At 06:04 a.m. 10/10/2012 -0400, you wrote:
Hi Diwakar,

I very much like making love to a woman in the shower. It's just so nice and warm and wet and clean. It doesn't really fit in Dungeon Master though as just making love in the shower doesn't have any Sado-masochistic elements. But I will think about it.

Have a good one.

BFN

    Jim

Whip me, beat me, make me write bad software.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA