[jimkitchenchat] Re: Applying for alpha - beta testing for dungeon Master

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:18:46 +1200

I'd like to put in my interest  in testing if it ever comes up to.

At 05:01 a.m. 27/08/2012 -0400, you wrote:

Hi Ben,

A friend did test a pre alpha for me, but that has been it. Right now I am in the middle of parts and would not be able to compile the game for a beta. I am working as hard as I can to get a public beta out. I was thinking for Halloween, but might be able to get it out a bit before that. I'm almost done with location 12. I want to do the last three locations that I have in my mind and that will give the beta a sort of an ending. At least a temporary one.

But you know that I will definitely announce it just as soon as I put the beta up on my site.

And thank you very much for offering to beta test the game for me. If I do any more betas after the first release, I will keep you guys offer in mind.

Thanks again.

BFN

    Jim

Alpha/Beta testing requires masochistic tendencies.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA