[jimkitchenchat] Re: A request.

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:32:26 -0400

Hi Diwakar,

In my Mach 1 tts car race game the number 4 car is a BMW.  I do not believe
that I have a Hummer engine sound.

The wincart2.exe file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech
games page.

There is also the Top Speed 3 car racing game at

http://playinginthedark.net

And they have lots of different cars to run.

I had a driver's license until I was 21.  My favorite car was my blue 1968 Ford
Mustang.  I also had a Ford Comet and Ford Falcon as well as a Chevy Impala.  I
bought other cars for my Ex to drive as well.  One of the things that I miss
most was riding a Kawasaki 125 dirt bike.  Now that was fun and freedom.  I
also drove farm tractors, mini bikes, snowmobiles, lawn mowers and anything
else anyone would let me drive.

BFN

    Jim

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA