[jimkitchenchat] Re: A question

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diw_rocks@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 05:02:53 -0400

Hi Diwakar,

In level Seven of Awesome Homer the first two cars that you come across are
side by side.  So get passed them.  The next car likes to try to get in your
way.  So drive right up behind it and at the last second swerve around it.  The
next car drops oil spills that you need to avoid and then get around the car.
The next car throws bananas at you that you need to avoid and then get around
the car.  The next car has Marge and Gonk the ape in it.  So all you need to do
is pull up along side of it to rescue Marge.

I can send you an mp3 file of me completing level 7 if you like.

Yes, I will probably add more to Dungeon Master.  I have not yet though.

Have a good one.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my 35 free games.