[jhb_airlines] Re: your article

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 04:54:48 -0000

Thank you Ernie.

Yep - the article was rather in depth but I hope it provides a little
enlightenment at all levels..

I missed the bits about the crew sitting back, drinking coffee and =
arguing
about their cars or the captain looking out of the window at a towering
Cumulonimbus several miles away and saying "I see they've nuked Stoke."