[jhb_airlines] Re: what can I delete ??

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:13:15 +0100

This may be done for us. As the new system is going to be much simplified I
can't even guess as to whether any AI aircraft will be included. At a guess
they may go back to the six basic aircraft in the original FPI package. If
so we can still make our own but they would only be visible to other users
installing the customised files.