[jhb_airlines] Re: what can I delete ??

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:56:58 +0100

Couldn't we take advantage of the situation, to simplify the system. In the case of our JHB crowd, could we not each nominate, say, four aircraft / livery combinations, from which all our FPI session selections would be made? From the final list, within which there would almost certainly be overlaps, we could each decide which of the ATOC aircraft to keep "active", within the FS9 Aircraft folder.
At prsent, in the absence of FPI, I've moved all of them to an ATOC Hangar folder, moved into the main FS9 folder. It contains over 120 aircraft, not to mention livery variations. I can see this number might have been required, to cater for the possible tastes of the hoped for number of FPI users. The reallity must be that the majority have never appeared in FPI skies.
Whichever way we go, I'll almost certainly put an aircraft within the cloak of that bl...y Follow Me truck!

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Alistair
At least the Vatsim and FSInn are in a sub folder.
And they do not show up in the aircraft dropdown list, the way ATOC did.
And it is quicker to zap a folder, than remove one by one 126 folders.
Frank