[jhb_airlines] Re: wednesday

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:39:18 +0100

If you want to attract pilots from Europe to this evening's session then
they are more likely to be flying IN to one of the three designated
airfields rather than flying routes BETWEEN the three.  Centre coverage is
essential, IMHO, to assist the APP controllers in assuring an orderly flow
and to relieve some of the (hoped for <G) pressure at EGBB, EGSS & EGLL.
Today's motto should be: "Centre coverage (if available) is essential"!

MikeB