[jhb_airlines] Re: wednesday

  • From: "Wilding, Colin" <cwilding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:26:48 +0100

Alex,

As a newbie who was always concerned about whether I should be doing
this or that at any particular time, I always found the Centre coverage
to be a calming influence.  ie when to begin descent and so on.  The
difficulty here I suppose is that the distances between the three chosen
airports are not that great and would it be a question of being passed
around rather like a hot potato.

As an aside, IMHO, Heathrow is never a great place to fly into or out of
when you are a newbie.  It is too big and just navigating around it is
difficult.

Colin