[jhb_airlines] Re: wednesday...

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:05:44 +0100

Funny how wives think that the wedding is their day and apply the same logic
to anniversaries. We get flak if we don't book a meal, get a card or buy a
present but the reverse doesn't apply. <vbg>

If I don't get a present I'm going to burst into tears and throw a tantrum
in the middle of the restaurant.. <g>