[jhb_airlines] Re: wednesday...

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:21:53 +0100

Hopefully it'sonly a phase where because it's the time of the year when one feels he has to set his priorities to get some outside work done whilst it's light in the evenings otherwise maybe some SWMBO might feel like giving the computer a real booting?Fortunately or unfortunately I've no SWMBO but one is always confronted with some priorities or hiccups that puts ones pleasure at the side for a moment.I've really enjoyed my experience with JHB and help from you and the members and look forwards to more good times so maybe as the nights start to get longer there maybe an up surge in numbers?Anyway give us an e-mail after Thurs 27th if you want abit of frustration seeing as I should have time on my hand barring priorities ----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>