[jhb_airlines] wednesday...

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 19:51:50 +0100

Here in Hull are still suffering the effects of the weather, I am getting
intermittent disconects from t'internet.  A phone call to Karoo on a very
crackly line tells me they are suffering from pooling in many of the cable runs
and as we get more rain this is pushing up into the junction boxes and causing
chaos.

According to the local news, some 10,000 homes have suffered flooding in and
around Hull and we're still getting the occassional heavy shower but things are
gradually settling down again.  So, with more rain predicted tomorrow and
wednesday, I can't guarentee staying connected Wednesday.  I'll do my best
though!