[jhb_airlines] vasFMC

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 19:52:54 +0100

All

For some time now, I have been using a very simpleFMC, in lieu of a proper one. Until I got the Dash8.

Simple FMC has now been updated, with many new features, mainly more information on the screen, including distance to BOD and descent rate. The icing on the cake, is the new popup TCAS display screen, said to display AI and MP traffic(not yet tested by me) GS and IAS TRK Dis and time to next waypoint etc.

The program is postcardware (cannot be bad). And you can get it here

www.vas-project.org

If you use GA without a inbuilt FMC this is the bees knees.