[jhb_airlines] Re: [uk_multiplayer] FPI Tonite

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:16:34 +0100

Hi Frank

I take it that you sorted out the problem with the router!

What was the solution?

Alastair

franklyn fisher wrote:
First, a welcome back to FPI compass, will be checking out some of those
mentioned.
I logged in tonite around 20:20 for a scheduled JHB flight (hours will be
posted later Bones), did not pop up in servinfo til 20:40, around 20:55 some
JHB pilots popped up 144 037 and 199, 199(John Hill) was onroute to Germany,
eventually popped on the JHB channel, could hear me I think, I got the lite
on but no voice back, some Germans was on UNICOM, so I was having no problem
my end.
Having two machines sharing the Broadband make a difference, servinfo on one
plus any other small internet programs running, FS on t'other, and the
second screen with controls and FSNAV. Having two computors and three
screens running, plus my wifes machine running as well, it is getting a bit
warm in this box room.
May I suggest, that all JHB pilots log in to the JHB channel, particularily
if there is two or more? would be nice to have the occasional chat, you
could always tell me you are too busy to talk, I don't mind.
Frank F
JHB188