[jhb_airlines] Re: tonite`

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:21:05 -0000

Whisper

Bones

I had a whisper channel with the last trainer, made it so much easier, when controlling and having a separate channel for the trainer.

The other evening tried setting it again up with John, but for some reason it did not work. Will have to have another go.

Doh

Just read your note, John and I tried from one TWR to another, and I surmised then, as in your note, it has to be on the same freq.

Pity really, as it is much easier to set up, and you do not need to redo channels when you change back, as in the JHB_CC setup.

Great for when pilots want to have a chat with the controller, and still leave the controller on his channel., just as when we did on PCI.

I will not put the procedure on this list.

FF