[jhb_airlines] Re: tonite

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:16:45 +0100

I find that I'm beginning to enjoy it more as I go into the approach mode because it encourages me to listen,to cooperate,and to act on the instructions.I am sort of seeing that flying is not about getting hold of a stick or yoke to go lt or rt,up and down,zooming along;but about control,listening,acting and coop/ing on instructions and working with charts and plans.So what was daunting as regards IVAO is being made less daunting by the 'nursing' from you and the lads.Even if I get put at the back of the landing queue it gives me pleasure to see how or watch whats going on.Yes the fun is increasing with the increase of understanding things slowly but surely. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>