[jhb_airlines] Re: tonite

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 06:35:55 +0100

I'm glad you liked it Fred. It was fine until Clickair appeared but the
pilot couldn't fly headings or control his speed. At one stage he was up to
350kts so I had to break him off - but that broke the flow and resulted in
extended finals for subsequent aircraft. Apart from that it was really good
fun.

I must reset my separation value from 5nm to 3nm because I got a conflict
warning as I sneaked the Skyways aircraft in front of you. I had to because
he was tramping along at a good 100kts faster than you - but I don't think I
delayed your approach much.