[jhb_airlines] Re: tonite

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:08:49 +0100

Title: Message
My mind doesn't work that far ahead yet!

We have to see what scope Pilot-Club will give us on their forums for planning etc - it may be that we have to hold all UK planning discussion off the Pilot-Club forums. We don't yet know.

Of course they could put in a booking system and make it all obsolete. I shall Email Stefan and ask.

Alex

Bones wrote:
So how do you plan to work this? Should all UK session announcements posted in the PC forum contain a link to your pages so users can book the positions?