[jhb_airlines] Re: tips

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:04:53 +0100

Yes it means you have to register to get it working and, like XP, have to
revalidate it when you replace core PC bits. Andrew says there is a limit of
2 but you'd better read his article for more details.

"Does that mean the nocd patch or the official 9.1 patch."

Eh? I'm talking about FSX Frank - not FS9.