[jhb_airlines] Re: tips

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:40:04 +0100

Does that mean having to register, every time it is reinstalled and a limit?

Does that mean the nocd patch or the official 9.1 patch.
Frank

Bones wrote:
The
second is that you don't need a CD in the drive to use FSX as it is
activated online like Win XP. It also will not run on any Windows version
except Vista and XP2 - apparently not on an unpatched version of XP.