[jhb_airlines] Re: tips

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:52:54 BST

Hi Frank,
Sorry about the delay but I's switched off after sending my last mesage.
I dont see an "Infinity", just Affinity. When I go back to having both
processors ticked the load on one rises to ne divison above baseline and the
other descends by about the same amount from the upper line.

Gerry Winskill

/

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net