[jhb_airlines] Re: tips

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:47:09 +0100

Sorry, it's been a long day, my brain had gone to sleep.

Currently on APP LEPA
Frank

Bones wrote:
Yes it means you have to register to get it working and, like XP, have to
revalidate it when you replace core PC bits. Andrew says there is a limit of
2 but you'd better read his article for more details.

"Does that mean the nocd patch or the official 9.1 patch."

Eh? I'm talking about FSX Frank - not FS9.