[jhb_airlines] Re: tips

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:29:29 BST

Frank,
I've had a quick look at the first, CPU related, suggestion.
In untouched state, with both processors ticked, CPU Useage is 54%, one
processor burbling just below max and the other burbling along just above the
baseline. FPS is about 57, at Ronaldsway.

With only one processor ticked, CPU Useage is down to 51%. One processor is a
straight line at max, the other barely discernible above baseline and fps
probably about 2 to 3 lower than in the first situation.

The Default was both running with FS9, which was producing marginally beter
framerates.

Brighter brains than mine my deduce something from this.

Can't look at the effect of FSUIPC on blurries, since my version seems to have
become unregistered, at some stage.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net