[jhb_airlines] Re: re hardware

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 22:06:29 +0100

Ernie,
The second route is the one I've followed; a cheap and cheerful PCI slot g=
raphics card
is all you need for a monitor displaying an instrument panel.
Howard had a shot of my setup, on his website. Don't know if it's still th=
ere. I think I
spent about =A3200 on the LCD monitor. I could have spent less and got the=
 same effect; I
now realise!

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx