[jhb_airlines] Re: re hardware

  • From: Alastair McIntyre <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:37:53 +0100

Ernie

A lot of the modern (low to high priced) graphics cards offer dual
monitor output. (check with the graphics card supplier!)
It is just a case of connecting the second monitor to the graphics card
and 'dragging' the desired windows across.

Another option is to run 2 or more graphics cards. 1 in the normal AGP
card slot, and the other in a vacant PCI slot.

Handy, if you have a spare PCI card lying around.

Cheers

Alastair