[jhb_airlines] Re: password

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:44:09 +0100

Having uninstalled and re-installed FSInn on my FS machine only (will try remote/LAN configuration again tomorrow), still no joy trying to connect to your FSD server. Vatsim is OK though.

I'm not happy with FSInn's apparent flakiness - at least on my setup. As posted in another thread, I had it working OK last night, both on FS PC only and remotely with my laptop over the LAN. When I tried it again earlier this evening, neither would work. I thought of just ditching it, like Gerry and Tom, but decided to persist at least over the weekend.

Mike L

bones wrote:
I've started the FSD server again but we have guests again tonight so I
won't be monitoring it.

IP Address is 83.218.30.67

I've not played with the firewall yet so you may still get connection
problems. If you do get in the weather loaded is yesterday's UK METAR data
at tea time.